Friday, April 6, 2007

"The University of Kentucky will hold a pep rally and a press conference today to announce the 21st head coach in UK men’s basketball history." The scheduled time is 12:45PM. We lost him.... I am over it. I refuse to believe that $Bill will let our program dive back into the depth of crappiness. He did it once before. He can do it again. Get us a good one! $Bill is the real deal (he once offered to give a friend and I a ride at a Rice regional baseball tournament), so you have to believe he has been working on a contingency plan this whole time. He isn't really sick, he has been traveling the country talking to coaches. Here is Andy Katz's short list for future A&M coaches: Pitt's Jamie Dixon, Oral Roberts' Scott Sutton and Nevada's Mark Fox. I am lukewarm on all these guys. I want OU's coach, Jeff Capel, but I am pretty sure that won't happen. But I also pretty sure Billy-G was staying.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude, start advocating for them to back up a truckload of money at Gregg Marshall at Winthrop. He's like a mix of Billy's tactics and Rick Barnes' assholishness, which makes him perfect for A&M. He'll win the Big 12 title next year.

Senior Editor Red Andrews said...

Farewell, Dollar Bill! I feel for you, r, but I must say I'm happy at Baylor's chances next year against the Ags, sans Law 4.0 and BCG.

We're sorry for your loss.

In related news, we re-signed Kim Mulkey!