Monday, April 23, 2007

Dravannti Johnson is the latest in a slew of top-rated football recruits to decommit. Britt Mitchell switched his verbal commitment to OU. Andre Dean had picked us, but after visiting UCLA he decide he wanted to be a west-coast boy. "I just felt it was the right decision for me. I visited UCLA, and I liked the school and the team's offense. It's a good fit for me." Leroy Chevalier reopened his recruitment and has received an offer from Georgia. I have not heard that Damian Square has official decommitted, but he might be leaning towards offers from Alabama and Florida. After last season I expected to do well in recruiting. We lost most of our game by just a few points, and beat Texas in Austin. I do not know what happened between then and now, but Fran needs to stop the bleeding.

No comments: