Saturday, April 14, 2007

The Marron & White game is today. This little tradition of making a big deal about the last scrimmage of spring practice started when Fran showed up. I went to the first one, and I have to say, it was pretty boring. It has the same feel as the NFL Pro Bowl. I do think the draft process is amusing. Maybe this happens every year, but at least once one team drafted both punters. I thought that was a brilliant move, but the coaches came back later and balanced out the team. Way to ruin the fun coach. If you are not in College Station and you disagree with me, there is a free live video stream here.

Congrats to Dat Nguyen, he was named to the AT&T Cotton Bowl Hall of Fame. In the 1998 Cotton Bowl Dat had 20 tackles, 15 solos (Cotton Bowl record), 7 for loss and a pick. Some how we still lost that game.

No comments: