Monday, July 23, 2007

Here is a pic of Acie in a NBA summer league game...If this is a real picture, I cannot imagine how the play went down. The only thing I can think of is that either the dude who is getting a face full of D or 21(Pops of GW) was very confused about where the screen was going to be set. So Pops went hard, and the other dude stopped short. I will ask Acie how it all went down, he has great baseline seats for the game.

I am not sure the pic is real. Unless they are playing without a ball (not pictured) and Pops has had his arm amputated above the wrist.

1 comment:

Andrew W said...

I left this explanation on my blog too. I would guess it's real, the non blown up version looks a lot better. It looks like the ball has already been dunked, so Pops is coming down and whoever it is happened to be there. It looks like his hand is in motion, like Mr. Law IV's face and leg appear to be too. And Pops's fist could be closed, like he just grabbed the rim, so you wouldn't see his fingers. Probably just an average digital camera making an action shot blurry