Tuesday, July 17, 2007

The athletic department's move from Nike to Adidas was made official on Monday, the contract details were "not immediately available." I am going try and keep an eye on this one. When Adidas signed Michigan, it was "valued at $60 million in cash and merchandise, plus a $6.5 million signing bonus." It would be nice to know the market value of TAMU.

Anyone know how much our Nike deal was worth?

In other news... Josh Carter is among the 14 finalists for the 2007 USA Pan American Games men’s basketball team. De Andre Jordan, playing with Team USA in the U19 World Championships, put up six in six in a win over Serbia.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

like I said when you posted the first post on this...this sucks...damn adidas and everything it is...I would have been happy with Under Armour....I pimp that gear often...and the Ags DO need to "prootect this house"...I hope the deal is near UM....