Friday, March 23, 2007

Law missed. Nobody can grab a board. The refs hosed us out of at least 1/2 a second. And that was only the last 20 seconds of "lost opportunities". Now the season is over. 2nd in the Big-12. A sweet 16 appearance. A first team All-American point guard. That is a good season for any program. Even Kentucky. Enter the most annoying story of the off-season, and it is everywhere. The SA-Express alone has 2 stories about Billy and UK today (1 2). And I must say, Billy's "I'm honest with my players" quote does not exactly give me the warm fuzzies. The Sloan interview helps a little...
"I already talked to coach about that and he's an honest person - he gave me a straight up answer. I like the answer he gave me. You know I'm not really worried about that."
I guess I can sleep at night.

No comments: