Saturday, January 27, 2007

Okay, I have recovered from losing. The chants of "5 fouls no points" have stopped waking me up at night. I can blog again. Thank you for all the calls, cards, and flowers.

We play OU today at a sold out Reed Arena. Very exciting. Our last win against OU was in 1999, but with IU plucking Sampson (I still think that was the weirdest choice for IU) and Billy et al kicking ass that drought should end today.

Update on the we-get-no-respect front. Former Georgetown coach John Thomson "hosts" a radio show in the DC area. I put hosts in quotes because this guy has no clue. He didn't recognize the name Bill Self. I am pretty sure he stopped watching sports when he retired from coaching. Anyways, the success of A&M's basketball team was actually discussed for about 15 seconds on Friday. Made fighting DC traffic a little less painful.

No comments: