Monday, January 22, 2007

I have two comments: 1) I am at about a 3rd grade writing level. Check out my post on the 21st, there are a scary number of mistakes. I actually wrote "there" instead of "their". I blame it on the opium like euphoria I felt after handing OSU their ass. 2) I was so excited that someone left a comment on my last post only to be COMPLETE disappointed that it was spam about the guy from Aggieland Outfitters (Fadi Kalaouze or something) is being sued over his "Saw 'em off" shirts. It went on to ask for donations to his legal fund. Donations?!?! This dude has cornered the A&M T-Shirt market, he owns Aggieland Outfitters and Inspirations, and now he wants help with the legal fund. Hell, most of the shirt there have something to do with the rivalry. And now he wants MORE money. What a joke.

No comments: