Friday, March 14, 2008

I am headed into the Smoky Mountain backcountry for the next few days. Things I will miss...

Baseball opens up conference play against Texas Tech tonight. Brooks Raley (2-0 1.80 ERA) will start for the good guys, and AJ Ramos (1-2 5.71 ERA) for the bad guys.

Men's Big-12 quarterfinal game against KSU tonight. DeAndre Jordan is still questionable for tonights game. The training staff took him to the hospital during last night's game, fearing an appendicitis. Turns out it was the flu, which is slightly less serious.

Women's Big-12 championship game against OSU on Saturday.

Selection Sunday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Home Theater, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://home-theater-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.