Wednesday, May 30, 2007

If you look at the NBA draft camp roster, you will notice that Acie is only going for a physical, and will not play in any games. Why would he do that? Let's ask him...

Me: Your team makes Joe and AK are planning to work out in Orlando, but you are not. Why is that?
Acie: I feel that is the best thing for myself. I think I did a great job putting myself in a good position, so I just don't want to go out there and play. I'll focus on the team workouts.

Me: The NBA is full of stars and stars love to talk about each other. I know you are not in the league yet, but can you drop some names?
Acie: I've got the same trainer that is working with Florida's Joakim Noah and Corey Brewer. Lately, I've been working with Josh McRoberts a lot. I worked with John Lucas.
Me: Ill give you Corey Brewer and John Lucas. But freak-show Noah and f-bomb McRoberts, leave them out next time. They should be dropping your name, not the other way around.

Me: Thanks.
Acie: I feel like I've been afforded a great opportunity and this is a very exciting time for me.

No comments: