Wednesday, May 16, 2007


I recently found out that A&M has a (club) lacrosse team. This surprises me. Until I moved to the east coast my understanding of lacrosse was that it was a Native American sport. I was VERY wrong. It is now played almost exclusively by the ancestors of those who wiped out the large portions of the Native American population. Rich white people. In fact, the Tracy Jordan character (a black guy) on 30 Rock made a reference to the homogeneous demographic of lacrosse players, "I'm going to have so much money, my grand kids are going to play lacrosse. Lacrosse Liz Lemon." Now that is funny. I know that Houston, Dallas etc. have private schools, I just didn't know that those kids went to A&M. Why would they pass up SMU and Trinity for College Station? It is totally possible that I missed that subculture considering I lived on Northside.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude white people arent the only people who play!!!!

Anonymous said...

boom shakalaka

Anonymous said...

To je býk hovno

Anonymous said...

तुम योनी बकवास बकवास नाराज

Anonymous said...

I HATE RICH PEOPLE!!

they're all stuck-up and act like they are above other people. I hate that. Not ALL rich people (or anyone for that matter) does that.. but a lot of the time they do. It's like, I'm walking through a rich neighborhood, and I'm being looked at as if I don't belong... like I'm different, and I'm left out. That's why I hate rich, snotty people...

Just my honest opinion...