Wednesday, April 9, 2008

I don't get it.

DeAndre Jordan is "testing the waters" of the NBA draft. Why would you want this guy on an NBA team? He can't even play on a college team. I must know NOTHING about basketball. Isn't the NBA harder than college? Why would you expect that a guy who cannot play in college would be good in the NBA?

Well, I do know that there are really bad NBA general mangers out there (read Isiah Thomas of the New York Knicks). You would never seen the Spurs go for a guy like this.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the beat goes on from this drum...when I saw this on the bottom line last night I kept saying...why....why...why...this guy will be a flop on the next level if he goes now...even a flop if he goes next year...he needs at least 3 maybe four years in college after his disaster this year...he can't even make FT's...he was never on the court in crunch time...he he very soft...other than open dunks...hope he comes back....