Wednesday, January 23, 2008

I don't live in College Station, or Texas, or anywhere else with a sufficient density of Aggies to get a feeling for how the faithful are reacting to the state of our basketball program. My geographic deficiency requires me to rely on a handful of beat reporters. So what are they saying? The fear-mongers (i.e. my boy Brent Z) think that Texas A&M is desperate and tonight is a gigantic game for the Aggies' self-preservation, while the more reasonable reporters out there understand that it's hard to call any game a must-win, especially the fourth game into the conference season.

I won't argue that a win would be nice, but I am pretty sure the sky is not falling.... yet.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm in your boat...out of state trying to get the pulse...I have to rely on family there and TAMU.edu for facts and other websites for op/eds such as blogs...this really blows...if it is not a must win...it's a win for confidence...