Thursday, October 11, 2007

Here is a summary of $Bill's investigation:

What WAS a violation:
NCAA: Coaches must disclose income.
Fran: Come on man. I was spending more than I was making on that deal. Look in my wallet, nada, so what the hell do you want me to report?
NCAA: Dude, you totally have to report that. Don't be shady

NCAA: You cannot comment on recruits.
Fran: Ya I talked about recruits, but I never said about WHICH recruit.
NCAA: Weak.

Big-12: You cannot bitch about us or our refs.
Fran: I still stay you guys are idiots and you blew that call.
Big-12: Your brain has a shell on it.

What now?

CoachFran.com is gone. VIP Connection author Mike McKenzie is gone. Fran gets a "letter of admonishment" (wtf?). Fran has to reduce his contact with any recruit mentioned in a newsletter

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've said for a while now that I hope he is done after this season...this might help nail the coffin closed...I read that LSU's d-coordinator is a hot candidate to get a head coaching job somewhere and A&M was at the top of the list