Wednesday, March 14, 2007

With all the talk of Tubby out and Billy in at Kentucky, the selection committee has a warped "sense of humor" by shipping us to Lexington. So do d-bag sports writers in Austin who come up with clever headlines like "Gillispie is headed to Kentucky". Acie adds a few more to his All-something list (The Sporting News,United States Basketball Writers Association All-American). Antoine Wright says A&M was not acting in his "best interest" by placing him in easy classes. My question is how much more he is making than any other 1st year A&M grad, ever? Seems like the administration was looking out for his best interests. He is doing better than I will ever do, and I got 2 degrees at A&M. You know what, maybe the administration was not looking out for my best interest by letting me on the court to show my skills. I had a mean post up.

Annoyingly enough, OSU is on and done in the NIT. Oh wait, I was happy we lost. Forget I said anything.

No comments: